Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Hate Facebook - Why Facebook Shut Down My Account

I Hate Facebook - Why Facebook Shut Down My Account.Facebook seems to disable people’s accounts pretty easily, sometimes without an explanation. But I knew what I’d done wrong the moment that dang window came up: Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions, please see our Terms of Use and FAQs. I learned a lot from the experience and hopefully, I can pass along some info that will help you not get kicked off and if you do, to protect you from your account. The video: AliveWithLove.com My personal website: KaraOh.com
I HATE THIS! I have been trying many of different emails for facebook. I have tried filling the facebook from on the FAQ page, disabled@facebook the appeals@fb something… And they contact back your email (rosedancer7700@aol.com) does not belong to any disabled account. WTF!!!!!!! They even sent me an email when my fb was disabled and the subject was RE:application disabled. And they knew the ID numbers, App number and ya.. They dont even remember me… So none of this helps me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2011 Terselubung Blog™ All Rights Reserved - Powered By Google Blog Search - Index By Google - Yahoo 陰滋病 媽媽笑聲太恐怖?Baby傻眼
Share